Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It is now the end of December and it is crunch time for packing. Well... more like making a list of what I should take for Italy. Yes I'm going to italy... weird.... I found out in November that I was going, but then there were all these complications with passport, and visa, and the Italian embassy which asked for a lot of stuff.... BUT ITS ALL SET AND DONE!! I received my flight Itenarery last week and I'm pretty much set to go.

My trip will begin this Saturday when I return to Baltimore to place all my junk in storage for the next semester. After that I will be traveling to NY on Tuesday morning (Jan 6th) to NY city where I will then find my way to JFK airport to take off for Germany (o_O I think) at 9:45 pm. I should be arriving in Florence from Germany at around 1pm (Italian time).

Well Why this Blog you might ask yourself?! I hate being unorganized, and this is just another one of my attempts to become better at it. My plan is to use Italia 09 as a documentation of the traveling, sites, restaurants, and people I encounter in Italy. Then my other blog will keep documenting the work I will be producing.

lets hope I can keep up with these two blogs. I'll pencil both in my planner, maybe that will help.

I will post some stuff I learned about the Italian visa process in the next couple of days. I'll make more sense then. I'm rushed now to go pick up my mom from work.

see ya'll soon, and have a happy new year! Wooht!

No comments:

Post a Comment